As a metal worker you are good with your hands, you like working with metal and you live for the creations you make with your tools. You are also able to apply TIG-welding techniques. You have a great sense of responsibility, are enthusiastic, representative and able to work independently, but are also a great team player.
Your tasks mainly consist of:
- Reading work orders, instructions and drawings
- All-round metalworking and welding
- Collect and check required materials
- Operate the machines independently and carry out the associated production activities
- Product control (quality control) of the self-produced products
- Carry out the necessary user maintenance on the machines